We are currently looking for energetic and motivated individuals to work as our Project-based Online Recruiter!! We have limited slots available so send in your application ASAP! ;)
Work Schedule: 8hrs/day, 5days/week - Should be flexible to work on whatever schedule would be provided
Sourcing, processing, and qualifying applicants to fill in our available positions.
- Draft and post job ads
- Source candidates using variety of sources.
- Attract and socialize with potential applicants.
- Process applications: send out application form to applicants, ensure all information is complete.
- Conduct initial screening and Skype interview.
- Can handle high volume recruitment and comfortable reaching quotas.
- Organize database of applicants' resumes, application forms, test results, profiles, etc. and pre-screen applicants
- Schedule, confirm, and arrange all documentation needed for final interview
- Conduct background checks
- May help out with other tasks as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- With 1 to 2 years experience in high volume recruitment is preferred
- INTERNET: Has good and reliable internet (5 MBPS or better) and power (no power interruptions)
- SYSTEM: At least 4GB RAM memory
- ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to work in a noise-free environment and should have a good working headset with noise-cancelling feature.
- Should be amenable to be hired on a project-based status
- Confident and well-spoken in English, little to no Filipino accent, or neutral accent preferred
- Highly organized, quick to learn, can follow instructions perfectly
- Good communication skills and good with people
- High degree of judgement and independent decision-making skills.
- Adept with internet research, Google Drive/Google Apps and Skype
- Smart, creative, hardworking, resourceful, reliable, honest
- Thinks out of the box
- Can follow instructions
- Detail oriented
- Likes working conveniently at home, online, easy to reach/quick to reply
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
✓ Paid Training: Php 60/hour
✓ 1 month probation: Php 80/hour
✓ Regular Rate: Php 100/hour
✓ Great virtual team environment
*Offer is only for people living in the Philippines. 🇵🇭 🇵🇭 🇵🇭
How to send application
1. Send an email to show contact info
2. Use the subject line "RECRUITER"
3. A member of our HR team will provide further details thru email on how to proceed your application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers